Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Still at it and winning

So some of you may or may not have followed my journey. If you have I just wanted to give you a short sharp update that I am officially down by 15.5kgs now. With still over 20 to go I am cautiously optimistic. I think the big thing with weight loss and dieting is the personal inner struggle we have when we feel like we might be missing out on something. But you know, thin people miss out on things each day. They make conscious decisions to either partake or to abstain from food stuffs every single day. Purely because you might not have ever had to make that kind of decision doesn't mean that you shouldn't be. As much as life is about choices - so is the battle to either look good or to just looking ok. I know which one I am aiming for and its tough as hell - but I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment